2. Two truths, one lie:
- According to Norwegian legend, Santa Claus comes in late November by steamboat from Russia
- Before Santa Claus came into the picture, Scandinavians told their children that a goat was in charge of delivering presents
- Danish children believe that Santa lives in Greenland, not the North Pole
3. What popular construction toy originated from Denmark?
4. Which of these is originally a Swedish book:
- The Headhunters
- The Secret of Ella and Micha
- The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo
5. How old was Ikea founder Ingvar Kamprad when he started the Swedish company?
6. Does Norway have a monarchy?
7. The word ski in Norwegian means:
- piece of wood
- snow travel
8. Edvard Munch, who created the iconic Scream painting, is from which Scandinavian country?
- Rita Hayworth
- Ingrid Bergman
- Ingmar Bergman